VAU 1.33% 37.0¢ vault minerals limited

red comparisons

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I have a confession, my pet resources spec stock is RED (if you didn't already know it!). In my opinion its a guarantee to make money over the next few months as the company pursues the final issues before announcing go-ahead of development at Siana.

BUT of course, there are many other shares out there that will make money over the next few months. Some are likely to perform even better than RED. Many of those companies will have things go in their favour which may not be so predictable based on what we know about the technical aspects of those shares today - that is why i like RED as its a stand-out with its current technical and commercial arrangements compared to the fundamental information of other shares. But other shares might have current situations that posters believe have similar value to that latent value i see currently in RED.

I realise that this is a RED thread, but i'd be interested to hear from anyone if they are aware of any company that has anything like the technical strengths of RED, and also within the spec resources sector of the market, ie yet to be in production. I would be interested to know, and maybe we can compare its share value compared to RED.

I await any comments please....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.516B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $8.665M 23.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 418273 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 611282 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.