AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Sub $0.55-0.60c is where my re-entry target is. Jumped out circa...

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Sub $0.55-0.60c is where my re-entry target is. Jumped out circa $0.76 after running too hot for a while. Usually a long term investor but we all know these stocks are rife with pumps and dumps and trading on nothing other than "potential". In this case I'm happy to turn a small profit when I can and leave the risk to someone else. Some of the potties are better than others and I agree AC8 is the best situated of the listed players but can't see any of them turning a profit for MANY years - just look at the US/Canadian stocks which have a much more liberal legal approach currently and larger markets - can't find any which have ever spun a profit. Even Canopy (WEED) with a market cap of a couple of bill is running on only C$13m revenues and C$3.5m net losses for FY16 (DYOR). Investment grade? Certainly not yet but I don't think anyone is in here because they believe it's the next CSL. In for a good time, not a long time.

Disclosure - as I've said before. Previously sold but happy to re-buy at lower prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.