HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Red day, page-45

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I seriously doubt that this article had any affect on any market.
    Just useless UsaToday ClickBait.

Writer Needed to write a article about something controversial, so dug up a old study from 2015! that probably was doing the rounds of late.

I believe in the MM industry, its a long time coming, a drug which has been illegal for so long even though it has negligible negative health effects compared to alcohol, tobacco and prescription drugs.

I am just sceptical of bubbles, over valued Market Caps, and basically what it boils down to business wise, which Is Cost per Gram to Produce vs Price Per Gram.
    Also please possible investors consider, the financing methods used by companies to fund their operations.

Does anyone know the cost per gram of production that MMJ has forecasted? I cannot find it in any of their Anns.
    Also one more concern is the drop in Medical and Rec Marijuana prices that have occurred in Colorado due to the massive increases in supply over the last few years.
    I suspect similar issues will occur in Canada as more growers come online.

So ultimately, MM will be a huge industry, especially in nations like Canada which look like they are moving towards full legalizations.
    The winners in the Industry will be those with the most Automated production methods, Cheapest Running cost, Least labor intensive and the Management of the distribution networks.

Out of all the MM stocks, MMJ is my favourite, and the one which shows the most promise.
    Still holding off for now, as I don't think their is a urgency to buy at the moment due to the long story ahead.
    Good luck to all.

Below is a excerpt from the article cited by the above poser, 2015, old news.
    Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 9.10.27 PM.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $500 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 294750 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.