GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

I have been watching from the sidelines with all of the posts...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have been watching from the sidelines with all of the posts streaming through this forum on GBG and the lack of information/informed posts is endless. I posted a few times before trying to help people understand the basics but got bored because people seem to happily throw money at things without knowing what they're investing in and I was sick of wasting my time.

RDD seems to be providing information on here that to be honest would have my butt puckering all day with chance of a potential lawsuit.

Anyways, with regards to nameplate. There can be no other accepted number other than 8 mtpa or more out of the flotation circuit at 68% Fe or higher. This must be sustained and repeatable otherwise the company cannot feed forward this projection (ie allowances for maintenance must be claculated and inculded). I am thinking what RDD continually refers to....being different things to different people is exactly that but it is a very confusing statement when the answer is factual.

For RDD nameplate is......63,000 T or more per day to the crusher. Unless KML ore is different from the numbers posted publicly on this well defined resource. This is a run rate of ~23 mtpa and of this ~65% is waste. This ore is so expensive to produce because you have to dig out and throw away 2/3 of what you get out of the hole...on top of the overburden you have to clear. If 600 kt has been fed to the crushers this month then we are still pissing into the breeze my friends.

There are probably 7-8 different nameplate capacities in that plant to consider, you have several crushing steps, followed by magnetic separation steps (plural) followed by a number of grinding steps, flotation cells and scavenger circuits. Then there is the ROM rates and everything else to consider. However, nothing else matters but the amount of concentrate they get out of the plant. Then there are trains, ships and loading to consider. At least the latter has been proven to an extent!

I am still very positive about GBG, the new finance deal was a god send and I would have happily averaged down further at 10c if my financial situation would have allowed for it. I have two trains of thought on my shares, either I sell once I re-achieve parity or lock them away and forget it. Both have valid arguments in my opinion but I am starting to favour the first. I will wait and see how the run up goes once nameplate gets announced(whenever that may be).

Read more and understand more about your investments folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.