RED 2.99% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Red Ffs estimate date, page-19

1. 2,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    I'm invested in approximately 25 PMs stocks.
    some of the best are ,MID tiers. ,SLR,GOR,SFR RRL represent
    good value for future growth ,I also hold SBM &EVN but I believe their ENTERPRISE VALUE TO OUNCES PRODUCED PER YEAR is to high .MOST of the high and midcaps are stuck in range bound trading ATM but I believe they will double at $2500.00 USD GOLD.
    juniors ,my best unloved and undervalued are RED5 & DCN and we all know what a screaming bargain they are ,10 baggers at $2500.00 USD GOLD, I believe.
    EXPLORERS ,I'm in quite a few . My best are NML ,the next FOSTERVILLE ,I believe, CNB Disallowed since APRIL ,has great gold and COPPER tenements at MT ISSA and potentialy another DEGREY HEMI style tenement in WA called STRELLI sitting on the same geological fault as DEGREY'S HEMI TENEMENTS. NTM is another well run high management ownership like CNB and recently extending its discoveries at depth with it current drilling at it's HUB DISCOVERY. Currently sitting on 700k ounces resources but ultimately will be much higher over the next 6 months.
    SILVER EXPLORERS ,IVR 4 bagger ATM sitting on 40 million ounces silver, SVL the best known of the silver explorers a 5 bagger so far, and PMY the best silver,lead project in AUSTRALIA ,with 6 billion dollars indicated RESOURCES and the most profitable mining operation in the silver juniors once it gets mining underway, extremely undervalued compared to one of my other explorers BGL which has similar valued resources but a market cap of 900million while PMY'S MC is under 60million dollars.
    of course ,I can't forget to mention my greatest potential exploration junior CHN , what a fantastic wealth creation vehiacle it is becoming.With many fantastic tenements strewn across the country ,a world class multicatorgical metallurgy discovery at Julimar 70km NE of PERTH and a possible TEIR 1 GOLD TENEMENT IN PYRAMID HILL in the worlds hottest GOLD jurisdiction ATM.
    I have quite a few more , but these are the ones I believe offer the most upside for fellow investors.

GLTA&DYOR CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.010(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $2.346B
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.5¢ $13.13M 37.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1581988 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 605979 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.