GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Umbi, time will tell indeed. If there is any substance in...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Umbi, time will tell indeed. If there is any substance in management's claim, it can go back to 8c as the institutional has been willing (not necessarily happy) to support last round of financing at this level. There must be some rationale to this.

I am hoping that M&G etal have all done their homework on the viability of Jiangsu asset as information disclosed so far is inadequate for an honest analysis. Patterson has a lot to answer to their placement customers. Yet their analysis is superficial using my own financial analysis standard.

Institutionals and other minority interest who supported the last round of fund raising may have a gun put to their head, if they didn't support, company well go under. They deserve some support. I am not talking down current share price at all. I am really hoping that the company can disclose something more concrete about their only seemingly viable asset rather than some simple one liner spin that does not answer any question. If I am willing to invest as a result of the disclosure, I am sure the other institutionals may do the same as well. It is highly risky at the moment for anyone and any de-risking initiative by management e.g. committed full and timely disclosure will make sure that the share price can get some support.

Hope to get your support when there is a class action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.