RED 5.06% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Red Gold, page-25

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    If you've been watching that long and believe it I'm not going to disagree with you cj, I'll take it on board. You've ridden a long wave and seen a bit. But I must say you like a few, had your chances to get out well on top if you followed the charts but then, we can all say that as we all get caught on one or two when we drop our guard, can't we. I know this well and the market is also very unforgiving if company challenges occur and it takes time, professionalism and money to repair or manage its faults then move on. In some cases they never move on, this one is different but it's a long and winding road many have been on. Look at the big boys in resources, they are suffering too and so are their holders who have a long wait as their dividends are in jeopardy. Investors get advice when to buy but not very often when to sell. Would we call a chartist who sold at the top and had patience and is now slowly accumulating with bots through a broker an exploiter or a smart risk taker who now has 40 times as many shares. It's all a matter of perspective I guess, from where a person sits.
    Good luck cj. Only 5% don't need L-Plates in this business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.06%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.8¢ 36.8¢ $13.81M 36.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2044679 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 571259 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.