RED 4.82% 39.5¢ red 5 limited

Red Gold, page-40

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    NWL...happy to put a smile on your face as I too have had a good laugh along the way, as it has been the only way I can deal with it. When negligent, damage is done effecting the true potential (ultimate shareholder value), not once but multiple times, its not easy to forget. Although I too am happy with the way things are heading now and have bought and sold many times along the way I still have to consider their track record to date and how it may flow into the future.

Potential future issues that come to mind... de-watering when they go underground, future pit wall instability that may require further cutbacks, issues with the locals and relations with the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, weather events, earthquake...Such events will test the new management.

I have them on probation at the moment and want to see, as you say a few more positive quarterly reports.

Red5 has been a tough nut to crack from day 1, lets hope the karma from the past has gone and the new blood gets it right.

Chinese new year is over so gold will drop, so lets see how RED fares in the coming days.

Gycor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.686B
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.0¢ $9.181M 23.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 1243803 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 139143 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.