RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING?

In my opinion, Todd Corporation’s TIO will go mining.

I initially thought Red Hawk Mining’s Whim Creek terminal and stockpile holding area was a waste of money, however after watching the PFS webinar I was convinced otherwise.

In my opinion, Whim Creek has many good points to secure and build great long term value for Red Hawk Mining if BBI ever build their port of Balla Balla. Red Hawk Mining will have built and paid around $50million setting up a major depot with accomodation, power, sewerage and I imagine a big workshop enabling Red Hawk trucking contractors to keep their fleet going.

In my opinion, Red Hawk Mining putting major infrastructure at Whim Creek would also make it easier for BBI to build their Port of Balla Balla.

I believe Whim Creek will have around 300,000 tonnes of RHK’s high grade ore stockpile. That big stockpile would initially be beneficial to load the ships at Port Hedland’s Utah Point for the first three or four years, until a closer port becomes available. I believe that port will be Balla Balla.
    I have heard, BBI’s proposed Port of Balla Balla have all or most of their permits granted, almost ready to build.

Why would the Todd Corporation’s TIO use Cape Preston East Port in 2028 / 2029, if Todd’s BBI can get their own Port of Balla Balla going in a similar time frame.

Then just imagine if Red Hawk Mining’s trucking contractor eventually used a private road along BBI’s rail corridor approximately 150K’s directly to Whim Creek stockpile holding area. Trucks / trailers with increased capacity could run 24 / 7.

That would be a massive saving for Red Hawk Mining. If / when BBI finance the Port of Balla Balla, hundreds of thousands of tonnes of high grade iron ore will be ready waiting to be loaded on to a conveyor from RHK’s Whim Creek stockpile. Then loading the trans-shipment vessels at the jetty that go out to the iron ore carrier anchored just o
    ffshore, is in my opinion a simple way to go.

GOING BACK TO RED HAWK MINING BEING A TAKE-OVER TARGET:
    What price would Todd Corporation’s TIO accept if there was an offer for Red Hawk Mining. Who knows, but in my opinion, when you really think about it, why would Todd Corporation’s TIO & OCJ accept say $1.8billion, or $9 psh. If RHK increased production, RHK could make hundreds of billions of dollars over a long mine life.

2025 is not far away, after hanging on for all these years, it is getting exciting. I would like to reap the rewards of our perseverance... Red Hawk Mining has the potential of being a massive project when you see the “Big Picture” that in my opinion has been kept under the radar. It appears that RHK’s majority share holder still has great plans, that I imagine all of us would like to be part of.

This is not financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.