RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING, page-3

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Yep, we shouldn't have any angst if BBIG want to build Balla Balla Port.
    As far as I can see I hope they do, cheaper for us.
    Everything of course takes time and as the Company has mentioned the Whim Creek proposal may end up being short term but absolutely necessary to have if they wish to go mining in the short term.
    (It may well also be a necessary stockpile point for a potential Balla Balla port or other ports depending on access conditions I suppose.)
    I do not know metrics for a Port feasibility but I imagine they would need firm contracts to meet condition for a FID. The days of build it and they will come are long gone.
    On the surface it appears plenty of scope for additional port space to be developed but my point is they would be out negotiating contracts and if that is the case (despite commercial in confidence) I would be surprised if there was not more public reporting of these activities! I would also be surprised if we didn't hear more from Nick Curtis (if he is still involved) if BBIG is plowing ahead, nothing gets done in secret.
    A private haul road is an interesting point, however may be an expensive option. Clearly this would not fit within the WA State Rail agreement and they would need to ensure long term tenure for such a proposal. Not sure if the Rail Agreement could be amended to such a degree or a new agreement required however I do think it would be expensive to operate and again clearly would end up in the public domain.
    Would appear a much better option to be approved to use the public road and avoid ongoing costs.
    In recent times I had thought a take over most likely however I also think they are committed to go mining in case a suitable take over does not eventuate.
    The closer we get to mining the value will rise and hopefully the market will reflect that, although our structure limits significant new money coming in.
    As I have said previously it is absolutely essential that our major holders (note plural) are not able to increase their holdings when capital required for the mine and we need new investors for any equity requirement to improve our liquidity.
    Progress has been promising but no doubt we have been conditioned to keep looking over our shouldereek.pngsmile.png

Last edited by pe981: 29/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.