RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING, page-4

1. Set
    104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING?

Wow!! Supercat, if $50.00 was put on the table (that’s a big number) minority shareholders will be over the moon. I get what you said about previous management and OCJ’s rep said FMS was worth $1.00 a share around 2012, and now it’s 2024, after 25 : 1 consolidation that $1.00 a share is $25.00 a share today.

Sadly Supercat, my wife doesn’t think that our majority shareholder will sell for whatever money they put on the table, as it has been said, they have a big family to feed.

I have always wanted fully franked dividends for the next eighty years as that would be easier to manage. However I won’t say no to receiving $50.00 a share, that would be a great story for all of those FMS / RHK true believers... a dream come true kind of thing.

I guess now Red Hawk Mining has come a very long way with knowing exactly what resources RHK has. Permits ect mostly done, and contracting mining and trucking looks to be a smart move. Red Hawk Mining are supposed to start delivering high grade ore to Port Hedland’s Utah Point late next year.

We all know that FMS now RHK’s real true value in my opinion, has been kept under the radar for all these years, and is really worth many, many times more than the share price reflects. It would be nice to see FMS now RHK back in the ASX 200.

From the obscene lows that FMS / RHK has had since the MMK takeover all those years ago, in my opinion, I believe everyone knows why FMS / RHK has performed disgracefully until now. Red Hawk Mining’s share price, I believe will start moving to its true value when the board start ticking boxes moving forward.

Many contracts yet to be signed with the mining, setting up camps and trucking contractors ect. The AGM in November may bring out more details, while the end of January 2025 for the DFS... (can’t wait) then the FID comes end of March 2025. (not that far away) Everyone (long term minority shareholders) can see the excitement building, with these upcoming announcements.

I guess as they say, you have to be in it to win it... I agree with that, but with only around 200 million shares on the registry, in my opinion, almost all Red Hawk Mining shareholders (perhaps 90%+) are hanging on to their shares and not selling.

Getting exciting, isn’t it.

This is not advice, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.