RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

RED HAWK MINING... A TAKEOVER TARGET? OR GOING MINING, page-5

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1170
    Another excellent post SET, I agree 100% with your wife's comments regarding Todd and that is why I suggested $50 per share would need to be tabled to even get their interest.

Depending on Todd's new thinking since the revamp from old (think Jon Young etc) to the new regime that figure may still be well short of the mark.

From my experience I would say there would be off the record conversations had with say SM and or CE by serious investors if and when they are interested because they would not want the investment world watching them shoot from the hip without prior knowledge of the likelihood of success.

Very interesting times ahead indeed SET, and all the while from here the price keeps going up and up as each milestone is reached up to actually going mining within the next twelve months.

IMO our most likely investors are our neighbors over the fence as it makes so much financial sense to takeover our tenements given they already have all the infrastructure in place to upgrade our vast slightly lower grades of ore.

I am referring to RIO here as they appear to be actively looking for further investments currently and they easily have the capacity to fold our operation into their existing portfolio.
    The profitability of Red Hawk is immense when taking the whole mining operation into account and any successful takeover even at a ridiculous $100 per share is still a pittance to a RIO given the tonnage and mine life of the entire mine.

The above is simply my observations of what may transpire but I do know it will take something special to move Todd and OCJ out of their current positions. The rest of us are simply along for the ride whatever that may ultimately look like.

Meanwhile let's keep forging ahead to the next milestone and on to mining by this time next year and a long stream of dividends shortly thereafter as a worst case scenario.

As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.