Red Hen - Sarah Sanders fall out

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Beware the boomerang!

@bellcurve , it looks like the whole town and its businesses are feeling the pinch.  Is this the "market feedback' you (and others) were so supportive of and were preaching about last week?

"Rhodenizer says they've seen a dip in tourism after recent events at the Red Hen restaurant. "It has affected the business, we haven't had as many people coming into town where as some things will bring people into Lexington, they want to check it out, see what it's all about; we've actually lost customers on the count of."

Red Hen controversy affecting business, employees say

Posted: Sat 9:12 PM, Jun 30, 2018

LEXINGTON, Va. (WDBJ7) -- Lexington Carriage Company (LCC) has been a town center piece for more than 30 years. "I love my job, I like being around the horses," said Courtney Rhodenizer a carriage driver at LCC.
    Rhodenizer has been driving the horse drawn carriages for 20 years., taking visitors on narrated tours around the town. "I also like meeting people from all over and I have people who come back yearly to see me," she said.
    But, this week has been different.
    Rhodenizer says they've seen a dip in tourism after recent events at the Red Hen restaurant. "It has affected the business, we haven't had as many people coming into town where as some things will bring people into Lexington, they want to check it out, see what it's all about; we've actually lost customers on the count of."
    She says those lost customers canceled reservations. "We've had people who were fearful of coming to Lexington," said Rhodenizer.
    But, she's hopeful that upcoming summer events will attract tourists back. "Since that's always a busy time for us, we're hoping they're going to flock to the area."

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Red-Hen-controversy-affecting-nearby-businesses-487038031.html
    Last edited by nickyjames: 01/07/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.