SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

red hot stock, page-11

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: any patersons clients ?? Firstly I have an interest in both stocks, you do not so the question should be why do you post on these 2, what is your motive. As you say "come clean"

My motive is GCN have had the technology but have failed to make money and that blame falls directly to the managmeent/directors, it has to.

While others have made money GCN has lost it, so although there is money to be made and we have been told the tech is the best in the world they continue, year after year to underperfom the industry and the general market.

And some shareholders tell them they are doing a great job and others do nothing.
    I am trying to understand how they can be doing a great job when they constantly lose money,

SSI?? next results will be interesting, if brokers have interest in it there might be something there, we have seen reports before though.

And spaced out one, you think I should not express my view on H/C, but you can, so do I have to get permision from you on what subject to talk about, or only certain stocks.

And how on earth, or any other planet do you work out I am ramping up GCN going by my comments.

I am saying, and I will take it very slowly for you, (in my opinion backed by results) the management/directors of GCN have let shareholders down for a number of years, they have not been accountable, acknowledged or given reasons for the poor results,

They did or have great technology that was ahead of it's time, and failed to cash in on it,
    SSI had a takeover and change of ownership/business and look at the benefit in shareprice, although some remain, probably some justifiably and some not.

And some will not answer their shareholders if they have questions or criticism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.