SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

red hot stock, page-8

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: any patersons clients ?? Long time between drinks,
    yet another report???
    vol almost zero

your last post on this referred to a break out alert,
    instead we have seen very low trading,
    GCN?? just heading down, probably due to results generated by in your view "outstanding management"

Again I say, if in THEIR view they have had the right product at the right time for the past 3 or 4 years and have failed something or someone has to change.

Is there any grounds for arguments there.
    Is there logic which says the management of GCN have performed well, the company have been a success, and for that matter SSI before they were taken over.

And speaking of SSI, while I still say the new business should be a success, we are nearly 2 months gone of the year and no news on how many keno outlets are going, what revenue they are bringing in, nothing.

I have not seen this report you refer to but going by past results they tell us less than we already know and are pretty useless.

What I want to see are results or updates, no news usually means there is not much good news.
    But we are used to that. but why should we.

But where is this breakout, mind you I would like to see one, the price has gone up on hope and faith, it always must be backed up, something the old comapny could never do.

GCN, how can the same people promise the same thing year after year and fail and not only get away with it but come out smelling like roses.

Can someone please explain this to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.