CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Thought I'd do a service to those who are considering purchasing...

1. 2,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    Thought I'd do a service to those who are considering purchasing CPH or TRIP shares (or looking to sell), as the posts in the other threads are quite convoluted with utter nonsense and no factual or statistical information by a select few, which makes it hard to decipher any legitimate information when trying to make a decision. As always, do your own research. I've lost a grand total of $750.00 with CPH after making the decision to sell, so no I am not "salty" for creating this thread as I've lost a barely negligible amount -- just trying to provide additional information and if it can help mitigate other people's losses then great.

Seeing as though current (and future) CPH shareholders will be owning TRIP by years end, I think it would be useful to follow the TRIP (Red Light Holland) share price, news, financials and information. Feel free to add any additional information regarding to TRIP.

I'll kick it off with TRIP's basic financials year ending 2020.

In the last quarter (3 months) of 2020 they generated revenue of $15,088 (gross profit $3,934).
    During that last quarter they had operating expenses of $938,422 - Spending over 6,200% more than revenue in a single quarter (yes you read that correctly)

They never made any other revenue prior to the last quarter, so the whole years revenue is $15,088.
    However operating costs throughout the year is a massive $3,121,529 - Spending over 20,500% of revenue to generate $15,088.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3359/3359371-f186f3b5364b7a4b4b69c80ddbf23637.jpg

TRIPs assets stand at $14,066,224 (as at end of 2020). Note to be taken is this is majority made up from share issues (purely raised funds).
    Liabilities stand at $675,115.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3359/3359425-7560fc27c77e64453839f55621116d7d.jpg

==============================================================================================

Just prior to the financials announcement in March, the sell-off began. When the financials were released in March, that was the nail in the coffin and you can see that resulted in a -67.93% dump in total.

Some might argue the point of the 600%+ rise from December 2020 (circled) -- this was simply hype and the result of a catalyst being a combination of their Super Smart Distribution Arrangement (Sept 2020) + SR Wholesale Acquisition (Nov 2020) + Joint Venture with Halo Labs Inc. (Nov 2020).

This information was announced in their "MANAGEMENT’S DISCUSSION & ANALYSIS" announcement on December 1st 2020 which set the price on fire.

However, hype doesn't last and once the numbers come out that's when the true colours of a Company start showing, as evident in the chart.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3359/3359545-251b7e6d0807338bf2b68fb47b34cdb6.jpg

==============================================================================================

There is a lot more information that can be found on Red Light Holland, remember do your own research and don't take 'partnership' announcements or 'mergers' or 'acquisitions' as gospel (unless you want to make a quick $ on the hype).

Conclusion: TRIP's financials have to improve dramatically this year, or as you can see this should be trading back at the lows. Clearly news of the merger and their most recent release of selling their Magic Truffles isn't enough grunt (or hype) to push the price back up. Such an exorbitant difference in costs and revenue is simply not sustainable for a small-cap and for the most part, new Company, so it really does come down to the bottom line, one way or another - after hype dissipates.

Note: I only pointed out the very basic financials, and there are a lot more factors that goes into this. But I hope this information adds to the arsenal of research someone should do prior to investing.

I'm not entirely sure people will contribute to this thread, as CPH is quite dead now that they are merging and majority have sold their holdings - but it's worth a try, even if it helps one person out. This post is IMO and you must do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.