RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Red Metal Banter, page-366

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Evening @BPP ...

With age, ones mind slowly decays. Alas, I think my facilities are still largely intact. Nonetheless, I would still like to clarify something with you ... if I may. Thank you.

To recap ... It is my understanding - from the considerable celebration post the met test results released at the beginning of February, (that on nearly all fronts), the results of these tests were exceptionally good. From these preliminary results - subject to proving up reserves from further investigative drilling, RDM could be headed for Tier 1 mining company status in rare earths. ("Yahoo!") ... Further met testing will be carried out, but rather than "proving it will work" these tests are about "refining" the process to see "what might work better" and explore different elements/combinations in the "processing process". In other words, the important "go"/"no go" initial test outcome ... is a "go" ... and further tests are refinements on those test gone before.

In a nutshell (if nuts may be involved here) have I got this summation generally "right" would you say? It's short and sweet, but seems the guts of it in essence(?)

Cheers and muchos thanks,

Kip
    Last edited by Kipper01: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.