RDM 10.7% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Red Metal Banter, page-387

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    I would give half marks for number 3 so far, keep in mind this is very early days and they have just done heap leaching "proof of concept" testwork so far. I am looking out for RDM using coarser crush sizes (say >4 mm P80 above Apollo Hill) and higher pH (1.5+) to get the acid consumption rate down from 37 kg/t into the 20's and then possibly squeeze some more REE out with longer leach times (at negligible additional cost for heap leaching).

We can't forget, to be lowest quartile you need peers to benchmark against to build the quartiles and key leachable REE peers MEI, ARR, VMM are in the thick of scoping studies. So we will have some data to compare against soon on comparative processing costs. I've only been able to use IXR so far. We can predict CAPEX quite well by scaling other studies, OPEX is trickier as peers aren't sharing acid consumption rates or impurity extraction rates yet.. Although I wouldn't be here if I wasn't confident in what RDM have in Sybella, just a matter of time to prove it up IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $41.23K 273.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136238 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 12137 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.