RDM 0.00% 16.0¢ red metal limited

Red Metal Banter, page-398

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    They currently have circa $4m as of 30 December 2023 - keep in mind the quarterlies include 50% of MMA cash burn and cash position as they are technically a subsidary, so the quarterlies require a bit of decoding. That should end when MMA do a raise and dilute RDM below 50% ownership.

Total cash burn per quarter consistently $0.7 - $1m. Drilling at non-Sybella exploration targets looks to be wrapping up (other posters are more across this than I am). My impression is unless they hit something there they will wind down non-Sybella exploration for the near tearm. Met work is ongoing but per Rob they get 40-45% R&D rebate, maybe $100k per quarter there?

Big ticket item upcoming is drilling at Sybella, they have forecast ~100 holes for 60 m using RC. My guess is all in drilling costs for RC so close to Mt Isa and only assaying 5 m interval composites (like they did in the original drilling) comes to around $150-$200/m drilled. I'll let you do the math on total cost for that drill program vs cash position.

They are also investigating multiple government funding pathways, and they have a very good track record of getting government funding for exploration. Key one short term looks to be the Mt Isa transition fund - $30 m for mining exploration/development projects in the Mt Isa region, maximum $2m per grant and multiple grant applications allowed for different purposes per project.

Finally, they have $20m of MMA shares which come out of escrow in April.

But as always, "raise when you can, not when you have to" applies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 16.0¢ $8.596K 53.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65908 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 174020 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.