RDM 9.26% 14.8¢ red metal limited

To us rank amateurs investing in the mining space it can take a...

1. 7,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    To us rank amateurs investing in the mining space it can take a while to get the hang of things (somewhat) ... But thanks to some beaut explanatory posts here and the independent YouTube reviewer GeoInvest's 2 videos, I feel like I'm slowly catching on with RDM's Sybella project and its possibilities. The different cocktail mixture of: mineral content, granite type, rock chip size, pH levels, temperatures and time (and other ingredients no doubt) all make for many tests to determine an optimum outcome.

What CEO Rob stated in his presentation some weeks back in relation to GeoInvest's initial points raised re presence of Fe and Al was that it just was a matter of finding the best combination of the above ingredients for the most desired outcome economically. i.e. not an insurmountable problem, but an exercise to work it out. These latest interim results reported yesterday, were an outstanding demonstration of proving that point. More testing required, but clearly on track to find a desired economic outcome. This is very reassuring and I further like the way the "independent reviewer" is clearly saying how RDM is head and shoulders above other "Rare Earthers" in their on the money communication of the right information.

This is adding terrific credibility all round here; a ripper in fact, potentially.
    Last edited by Kipper01: 04/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.8¢
Change
0.013(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $11.36K 77.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 107037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.