red neck chooks, page-15

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I rarely eat chicken, stems from my days raised on a farm...where sunday roast chicken....was like a killing field...well a field of one chicken....I hated seeing an animal killed....

since acquiring a small dog, with fussy eating habits...I have been buying safeway chicken, her favourite, then KFC next fav, then red rooster ....

we have stopped all atm....cause I dont like seeing the blood, or seeing the raw meat inside...they are all the same, uncooked inside,, the flavor on the skin probably camouflages the taste of half raw chicken inside....

I do not eat it, but cutting it up for the dog, one notices these things....
    I complained to safeway on many ocassions...last time the manager tested all the chooks himself , saw the blood and said he was throwing them all out....well nothing has changed again....
    so this time i called the local council, they are in charge of the health inspectors....I intend to do the same with the other two....

apart from the appearance of half cooked chicken...it is also very dangerous for you....
    ps even the dog has gone off the chicken, and will not eat it when she sees the red, rather than white meat....
    I suspect its more to do with the taste , doubt she is smart enough to notice the colour....but she has also been off her food...so I think the half cooked chicken is not good for dogs either...
    ps I never give her raw meat....which gives them bad breath..because she does not like it raw...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.