BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

"Its the stock market equivalent of watching a Soap Opera - very...

1. 438 Posts.
    "Its the stock market equivalent of watching a Soap Opera - very addictive"

How right you are Agent Cooper,i am just sitting tight as i am not a trader ,but following the posts on HC over the last 18 months is a valuable insight into human nature and is fun to boot.
    Sold out of my VPG no loss no gain ,did everything i was told not to do,averaged down,way overweight ,waited till last friday and got out ,and got my money back,not easy to do when i first bought in at 1.40c!
    Cashed up and looking at more Beppa, if the price is right.
    I am not so negative about BBI, unlike REIT's it has some quality assets that have held their value and IMHO banks will allow more latitude with refinancing, but hey what do i know.To be honest you can be a brilliant investor (which i am not) and still lose,IMHO lady luck has to be smiling on you to some degree.
    As for the things i don't know ,about whatever,well i deal with the elderly a lot in my profession .The one thing that sticks in my mind is how many of them tell me that their one big regret in life was that they did not take more risks with opportunities that presented themselves.
    Win lose or draw it is the times they took risks that made them feel most alive.
    I hope Beppa drops to a point that you decide to take another risk,your posts are always of interest.

Cheers Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.