MSB 6.45% $1.16 mesoblast limited

Red Red Whine

1. 2,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1516
    For those plastered few ( or many ) amongst us I thought I would start my first thread. Sober, boring, unfulfilled people can just move on quickly now. Stop reading. Go...

Probably lol am on my 8th drink. Geez I feel good.

I want to talk- and read- about the positives.

How thrilling is the fact that Remestemcel-l works in decreasing mortality for patients with aGV-HD.

How amazing is it that our Chronic Heart Failure trial saved 60% more lives than the current best standard of care. I’m gobsmacked!

Covid-19 Ards- free kick of the century from a shareholders perspective. Brings respiratory investigational trials forward by 4-5 years.

The market size for CHF is now 100 times where we were aiming.

Joy to the world. May all those who have sold have a blessed life and I wish you well in your future investments.

Me- going to have another drink,
    might put some Barry White on.

To doomsayers who may wish to comment , please look up the effects of negativity thoughts on your personal health.

I would prefer it if you just mentioned what is your drink of choice , so I may avoid it myself.

What a ripper of a company - share price is not a reflection of shorters and down rampers.
    It is purely an emotional measure of shareholders.

Same as every stock exchange in the world.

Wait for the scientific information to be processed- remember even the FDA is not sure of the science. All results out within two months.

Happily waiting for the smartest people in the world to decipher the results.

No one knows until then.

But more kids and grandkids - mothers , fathers, are already still alive because of the technological in roads of Silviu Itescu.

Hats off mate - got ya back

Reg

The bottom line is I like a drink

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.070(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $20.88M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 59978 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 34019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.070 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 3733217
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.