MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Changed from a blend to a Shiraz. Smart choice. No weight on my...

1. 2,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1979
    Changed from a blend to a Shiraz.
    Smart choice.
    No weight on my shoulders. Holiday downtime has kicked in.
    This English strain of Covid-19 is the best piece of propaganda next to all media reporting in the states.
    Dec 14 - 11 days out from Xmas the B117 strain was the reason to lock down Britain. Could be up to 70% more infectious. No proof ,but somewhat swings the onus of hospital admissions back to the virus. Blame a mutation.
    Clever work Boris.

Trump- as soon as Biden was certified to become next President, Big tech censors all those supporting Trumps views.
    Nice work - Democrats.

Mesoblast - It’s pure science. Well our commercial products rely upon proven science.
    The pathway has not been perfect , we have failed to meet the most robust medical trial conditions in the world. Hence the decline in share price.

Fair enough.

My thoughts as a vacationing human with a propensity to write posts whilst enebriated are these.

The science HAS been proven now.

The potential magnitude of the discovery is now being analysed.

Due to Heart and Ards trials being superior to Gvgd the results will be beyond dispute.

Just been poured another red, slight rain , outside temp around 30c.

I know -should be having something chilled. But I gave up others perceptions about what was the right thing to have/do/be a long long time ago.

For those feeling decimated, down , less than, because of the current price, pause for a moment.

There is no straight line to success..

Tony Robbins posted on Facebook today.

“ Identify your problems but give power and energy to solutions”

My belly is extended, my fitness is crap, my smile is wry and my focus diminished.

Si and the entire team at Mesoblast are working on the solutions. Sector and co are simply continually rehashing the problems.

No shit Sherlock.

Tired now.

Reg

The bottom line is that the drug did work .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 97.0¢ $2.815M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 151781 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 80522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.