GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

red red wine

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    WHERE IS RDD come on rdd were are you and your 72PLUSS% FE and so called nameplate you must have either drowned or chocked on red wine from all the bull sh..t you put on this forum.Funny how none of the crap you put on here witch could not be substantiated in any way but never got MODORATED strange thing that???? i rest my case.
    THESE are my views only but will probly get modorated anyway, i believe gbg will need at least another billion dollars and someone to redesign the mess they have built and i still dont think that will be enough money to hopfully fix the problems they have. What i dont understand is what sort of contract do these so called expert managment teams we employ to do a job for our company put in place that allows the building contractor to volantaraly put thereself into liquidation and walk away from the mess they have left leaving us the shareholders to foot the bill and carry on the project at futher expence and dilution of our shares WHAT ABOUT there 50% partner do they not have some sort of resposability to complete the project at there expence?? any input would be welcome CHEERS and happy new year to all shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.