SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

well, I wouldnt call it lucky, that shrares are suspended, when...

1. 92 Posts.
    well, I wouldnt call it lucky, that shrares are suspended, when the market is going down you are better off to leave it fall and sell all your holdings, maybe buy sharp dips and trade VERY short term.. with this puppy im watching day by day the asx making new lows and i cannot do anything about my money being destroyded here..
    believe me or not the situation on the market wont be significantly better in january than it is now, so there is no rational point for being suspended.. why not relist and let the market decide about the value of this company NOW, sooner or later it will happen and im 100% sure it wont be possitive, long hiding, huge losses.. to me it seems like Ian doesnt care about the shareholders, the one and only reason for no relisting these days is him being affarid about looosing his 200k+ a year..
    any way you look at it, now it is them holding our money and us not being able to get them back, it is like having a savings account in a bank that has shut the door months ago with no warning and never opened again, have not released any info about the situation behind the doors, would you just sit and wait thinking what a great bank that is?? thats is exactly how i see this 'ship', like a titanic, being locked up somewhere inside, watching everyone else jumping the ship, but i cannot .. i want to jump the ship captain Ian!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.