GDA 5.26% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

According to the Gage Roads Queensland insta flow, the "Red Rye"...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    According to the Gage Roads Queensland insta flow, the "Red Rye" IPA is being rolled out in bottles/retailers and on taps in the first week of April. Note that IPAs where heavily favoured in the **s hottest 100 in 2017, so this may be strategically targeted. I seem to recall that the Red Rye won some awards in Sydney or Melbourne competitions. It may be GRB's best (or one of) beer. Just found the link, it was the Sydney Royal Beer and Cider Competition:

https://www.theshout.com.au/competitions/gage-roads-wins-big-sydney-royal-beer-cider-competition/

The company is on the job. As usual most investors are clueless as shown by the share price drifting off just because a few weeks, or maybe months, have passed without a release from the company. I'm mostly clueless as to what's going on too - maybe entirely, but there are few crumbs of evidence that this is moving in the right direction as we speak.

I guess if you compared this co with others, most other companies would pump the ASX with a release that they had an award-winning, new product coming into distribution and the share price would fly.
    Last edited by HarkenBanks: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.617K 12.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9720 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.