MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

red, page-15

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lol cranswick im no johnny come lately to mmx mate i traded mmx from 50 last year to a dollar and sold re bought mid 60s sold in 80s

then bought back in a few weeks ago at 50 with a zero cost free carry on strength of oakajee ann coming

imo u should not be trading stocks if you have held from 4-5-6 dollars and sat and watched your holdings go to 50 cents that is just plain dumb read up on stop losses protect capital and profits

hey i felt negative to today but if you think of the buy the rumour sell the fact scenario you might work out why mmx is in the red now the traders who work on these principals are done mmx will move onwards and upwards and il be buying on any pull backs and ave up thats right ave up not down fools with to much money do that

why didnt you sell when they were 4 5 6 dollars then il tell you why greed thats why now you have turned a winning trade into a losing one and expect everyone to feel sorry for you with your repetitive potting of a stick you blew it on well sorry pal i dont feel sorry for you thats very ordinary trading imo

instead of wasting all your energy on chm and negative posts with headlines like red be positive oakajee has come now we wait for sino and the port to take shape and its all upside in the next few years

i am a very staunch supporter of mmx and have been for a while but price action dictates when to buy and sell not love loyalty and blind faith holding while sp capitulated last can i ask why did u keep holding while seeing your profits all gone

this reality check bought to you by hoohoogrub physchiatric services free of charge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.