XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

redback report. 11/6/2010, page-10

1. 2,560 Posts.
    winkinatcha

thats great news!!! ive always wondered about AI stuff in computer science so i naturally wanted to find a reason to use it?

The cool thing is that it learns. Thats crazy!!

The document talks about the NeuralShell application but Dascore has directed me to a few applications that he has used. So the ramp up time is small. Im sure i can post the names if your into it.

I think you ll spend most of the time performing some of these steps like lagging out the data for 10 days into future. I decided on a percent network and used the rate of change of the moving averages of selected indices. In future I could use the change in Stochastics for timings?
    I used around 6 indices as compared to Armstrong's 32000 inputs for his pi system.

I was more interested in the types of indices to use and have floated the question to the experts months ago with no reply :(

Until i started reading RedBacka's reports. learnt a ton!

Happy to make your day. And happy that it has triggered some interest in these threads.

I completed my side projects in feb and have posted weekly forecast on the DJI 10 days in the future on the daytrading thread. I think you will find some of the forecasting to be around the mark? I have almost 6 months of historical post going back to Feb so its all there on the daytrading for review.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.