XJO 0.17% 7,731.7 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's - blue funk thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Redbacka's slippery Blue Funk - A snap I took at Franz Joseph Glacier NZ, which is still growing.

Phew, what a week...

The horrible 'Mare of Steel'

The rider is asked if he believes in Allah, irrelevent really as he is tipped over the edge, riding the knife, shaped like a mare. The rider is neatly bisected.

April to September last year was my personal 'Mare of Steel'. Remember me posting my PF? It nearly culminated with the spiky devil's candle of death on Aug 12, a 400 point range. The end? Not nearly. Struggled on til December when I'd had enough and sold. Record rally from then on.

Stocky is riding the NCM mare. Ouchy.

Jgunter is on the AGO bronko. Disco jumped onto the barricades from OEX. Some of the pros were caught on ILU.

I bet we all have had our Mare's of steel to ride. May even be your wife.

XJO'ers, we have only had four days. Why does it feel longer. Many of us have been riding the XMJ and XSO and they certainly haven't been much of a thrill.

Big losing days deliver great quotes. They were everywhere yesterday. Redbacka get's todays

Redbacka or as we in the know, know him to be - Spencer Tracy.

Take it away Spencer...

'If overseas markets are rattled again by financial uncertainty due to the Greek/French situation (not to mention Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, etc.) the market could go into a blue funk.' Redbacka

XJO Gems from yesterday

'The power of the SM is fully on show and I could never have expected the ferocity of the sell down. Just unbelievable!' Mitkye

'Gee there's some good stocks going at nice prices if it ain't all over forever .'Pisces

'Price wise I feel we are very close to a low, its now a matter of time playing out, so we need to have a few up days before a final low next week. IF the markets play by my rules, that is...' San Felipe

'Don't you just want to smack them. (the Greeks). Why couldn't the 2 big parties form a coalition? Pull your heads in and take responsibility. I no longer have any sympathy for the population, I hope they wallow in their crapulence for years.' Disco

'The Budget was certainly not big-business friendly. Swan couldn’t have chosen a worse time for such a budget while financial chaos is threatened as a result of the Greek elections (and to a lesser extent by the French elections.) Well done, Mr Swan.' Redbacka

'All in all an interesting market with plenty of opportunity for the savvy and the patient' Pisces

'AGO is like salt covered hemorrhoids left open to the sun on a 40 degree day. Stocky, you gotta leave NCM alone. It is like the JBHiFi of the gold sector.' JGunter

...and leaving you with the indominable Disco....

'Hey futures just jumped 2 points........no back to normal.....as you were.......Poor!' Disco

Be careful out there diggers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.