XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERS XJO sound barrier transition.Buckle up and...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

XJO sound barrier transition.

Buckle up and enjoy the ride. Redbacka

I'm putting aside my superstition and allowing some wild exhuberance on the cranker. Positive thoughts are not only allowed, but encouraged today Trendies.

We've been whacked over the head with C Waves, bouncing megaphones, dive bombing Martis spirals for what seems like forever.

My NEW PF holdings have been red for so long, I forgot that the right column changes to green if I'm not an idiot. My iron ore faves are still red but Westpac bloomed into green today to the tune of $40. I did a double take!

Gems from yesterday

'I'm not calling anything ,it could be a mirage ,but it's going to be rather funny if there's a mad scramble to get set in stocks again over the next week or two .If you've been stoic one way or another I guess you just sit back and see what happens.' Pisces

'That green shoot we talked about on Saturday is now more like Jack's bean stalk exploding out of the ground.' Mongo

'Will now see how the SPX goes at rounding up the troops tonight - that will be the test but a this stage everything is looking fairly encouraging.' Paddington

Our thread bearer of the day normally operates from the left/analytical hemisphere off the brain and is not normally give to moments of un-abashed hyperbole.

Some even say that he is already lecturing his grandchildren on the evils of tattoos and belly button rings and that he thinks fart jokes are gross.

All we know is that he's our..

REDBACKA

'Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom' REDBACKA

Happy Boom Boom Tuesday Trendies.

--------------------------

PS's Sorry Red that you get the bare arse and not a movie star pic. Next time.

Pisces. You're so good at predicting the crankers. You are assigned a couple of days while I'm away.

Jgunther. Gawd Pyramid Hill's flat. Why's the hill there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.