XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's - boom boom tuesday, page-154

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Stu, for your benefit only I'm going to tell it to you like it is

Firstly Stu PVM is a spec, you mightn't think it is but it is . The good news is all out there and according to the stalwarts is just going to get better ( sorry for falling asleep ,heard it all before ) .No bad news is factored in at this time .It's the nature of specs that they run up hard and then fall back leaving those who truly believe wondering why no one else understands.

The one saving grace is that it's a goldie .FYI only the gold midcaps are about to break out seriously to the upside but no one else here will tell you that because they can't see what's staring everyone in the face.Good gold stocks like RSG ,TRY ,SLR ,SAR and a few others are set for big runs and the sector is ripe for consolidation which will really set them alight . IMOO and DYOR

To address your question the reason why the core holding thing is doing your head in is that you're talking about specs ...when the time comes to sell specs you don't keep a core holding ,you get outta there ,they can fall back very quickly Fwiiw I haven't had the need to sell a share in any of my core holdings because they're well funded companies on an upward spiral .Fingers crossed that the market stays compliant

Hope that helps.God bless you Stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.