XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's - forget jackson hole - friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Have we been here before?

Knocked off a perfect salmon and avacado salad with Honeydew prior to heading into my gentlemans retreat - to wack out a cranker - clueless to the outcome as usual.

HD was skipping through the channels and perchance flicked onto Big Brother. A quote - from many years ago - of a Channel Ten director's parting words came to mind.

When asked how the telly stations choose their programming, he replied...

'We find the lowest common denominator, and aim under that.'

I watched for a few minutes, incredulous to how low this denominator is. And, they are allowed to vote.

Pick a bunch of people that can disappear from the world for three months and make absolutely no difference to anyone's lives or make any business, enterprise or dependant even notice they are gone, and you have the perfect Big Brother superstar.

After hearing the word 'like' for the umpteenth time, and had numerous tramps stamps and bottom cracks burned into my retina, I departed for my bolt hole.

Our beloved trendy of the day, I'm sure has a re-enforced bolt hole. To keep all the grandkids at bay.

Spencer Tracy - of course, wink and a nudge, we (and Pisces' surgeon) know him as Redbacka.

'This pull back has been brewing for a long time. I think there’s a lot more in it yet. Maybe not tomorrow. But if America and Europe cark it tonight, as our market seems to be predicting, then we’re going to see a lot more downside. Forget Jackson Hole.' Redbacka

Maybe time for a little pessimism to work up the optimism again.

Hope not too many caught out by BLY.

Good trading friends.

----------------------

PS Little snippet from our CF:)

I don't give these political parties and underground organisations, secret societies whatever, much time as it is just more of the same old same old illusory tangled web. Start on it and the mind gets all tangled up in it. Other folks can get off on it. It is not for me. I don't buy into it and it has absolutely no impact on my trip here on Planet Crazy :) Chris Ford

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.