XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's - reinin' in the buyin' - wednesday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

Reining in the buying.

Interesting day yesterday xjo'ers. Wayward and Jgunter have suggested a bit of distribution. A bit of the ol' 'Great escape' scattering of the sand through pockets onto the exercise yard while the crouts (us) aren't looking.

Distribution?

'Today should be mostly distribution.' Wayward

And Jgunter following through with...

'In other words, big boys slowing selling into the available supply in anticipation of a coming few red days before the reload.' Jgunter

Yes, yes, obvious to the wisened here, but are the wisened correct? The Professor (Wayward), when pushed says ..wait a week and see.

Maybe the very wise would have a foot in both camps. Lighten the Portfolio with some staggered buys of increasing quantities - replacing stock sold - a little lower down. (secret xjo'er business)

Speaking of very wise. Guess who's coming to dinner...

The personality we lock onto every day. The steadfast force that we anchor to in hurricanes and strife. The pragmatist who refuses to take Martis off ignore.

Who is it?

Some say that his less hair makes him high testosteroned and that his Grandkiddies love to smack the top of his head.

All we know is that he's our..

REDBACKA

Yes Trendies, Redbacka IS Spencer Tracy

'At this stage, I think I'll be putting any ideas of buying on hold' Redbacka

Goodluck out there today gals 'n Pals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.