XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's simple moving average monday, page-44

1. 1,996 Posts.
    Disco -

Our market is anticipating a red night on the DOW tonight. They would have seen that high volume narrow spread up day on Friday and they don't like it. I know it was triple witching but what better way/day to hide your selling.
    Also on Friday the Bigfella and the banks put in very shortable NO DEMAND bars - so they were already sus on the DOW's anaemic move up Thursday and set up short here Friday.
    So it was on the cards regardless of what happened over the weekend. I had thought they might upthrust/stop hunt today first but they pretty much just started selling from the get go. All part of doing business - all very logical - and if the exchanges can ramp whatever news they decide to give the news outlets they will do so in their favour. Its up because of this - its down because of that - blah blah blah.
    Its all about managing public perception AFTER they have taken positions. Its not exactly lying - but its not exactly telling the truth either.
    If they were going to tell the truth they would say -
    "The markets crashed because the yanks got their credit rating downgraded - or Greece is about to default - but don't worry folks - we see both sides of the market and all the orders and we can see some very big players stepping up to take advantage of ridiculously cheap shares so we are setting up a cause for the next bull move and are anticipating higher prices."
    They'll never tell you that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.