XJO 1.77% 7,959.8 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's - the last shorts - tuesday, page-35

1. 1,996 Posts.
    64 - I was fortunate enough not to be investing or trading at all during the GFC - I was still recovering at that stage from wiping myself out on the US options market after some cowboys decided to take my money to educate me that there was such a thing as low risk high reward - and taught me just enough to be a danger to myself.
    So most of my education re options and how they work came from mr market who charged substantially more for the lesson.
    So I decided to educate myself on a bit of TA and how to pick direction and thought I was pretty good - Mr Market again taught me that there is a big difference in being able to chart(successfully) and being able to trade successfully.
    And I'll just say here, there are lot of smart cookies on here that have been around a lot longer and have had a lot more experience than I have and have helped me to gain some TRACTION and confidence in my trading.
    The likes of the good old Totterdell who mesmerized me with the pitchforks and more recently there have been the likes of Funky and Mitta who pointed me in the right direction re VSA, which is where I finally found something that turned the light switch on in my head and took me to a space where I could start trading comfortably and not assume the foetal position when a trade goes against me, but just get on with it.
    So really, I'm just the baby on here so bear that in mind before you take anything I say too seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.