XJO 0.37% 7,800.5 s&p/asx 200

redbacka's unprecedented times friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

It's easy to become confused on this forum XJO'ers. We have a diverse range of traders. From this, we try and extract information pertinent to our own style.

Speaking for myself, I have a day job, what's left of it. So I attempt to buy value and hang in there over a period of months. Hasn't been working well.

For analysis, I like Mongo for entree, Redbacka for mains and a whole bunch of others for desert for interests sake...but if I follow the desert...I usually lose.

Short one tonight fellas. Early client in the morning (The drunken one who asked me for favours!)

I leave you with Redbacka's wonderful little find on the record low indicators - doesn't hurt to make the shorters sweat a bit:) Their war chests are pretty full.

'I recently said that some of the indicators were more like GFC times rather than post-GFC. This puts the indicators into a completely different time frame - now we're in unprecedented times. Forget the GFC.

The previous "worsts" were all market bottoms.'
    REDBACKA

I've held off with the PF lately because, I have felt physically ill looking at it....and the market rises when I don't show it.

Without further ado MY CRAPPY PORTFOLIO (add 30k to losses from sales.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.