XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

MORNING TRENDSETTERSIt's easy to become confused on this forum...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    MORNING TRENDSETTERS

It's easy to become confused on this forum XJO'ers. We have a diverse range of traders. From this, we try and extract information pertinent to our own style.

Speaking for myself, I have a day job, what's left of it. So I attempt to buy value and hang in there over a period of months. Hasn't been working well.

For analysis, I like Mongo for entree, Redbacka for mains and a whole bunch of others for desert for interests sake...but if I follow the desert...I usually lose.

Short one tonight fellas. Early client in the morning (The drunken one who asked me for favours!)

I leave you with Redbacka's wonderful little find on the record low indicators - doesn't hurt to make the shorters sweat a bit:) Their war chests are pretty full.

'I recently said that some of the indicators were more like GFC times rather than post-GFC. This puts the indicators into a completely different time frame - now we're in unprecedented times. Forget the GFC.

The previous "worsts" were all market bottoms.'
    REDBACKA

I've held off with the PF lately because, I have felt physically ill looking at it....and the market rises when I don't show it.

Without further ado MY CRAPPY PORTFOLIO (add 30k to losses from sales.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.