XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

redbacker's tale of two economies friday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Redbackers tale of two economies friday

MORNING XJO TRENDSETTERS

'Today was A Tale of Two Economies. Consumer Discretionary (domestic economy) was down -2.2% while the export oriented Materials was up +0.3%. The Financials were once again a drag on the market, down -1.1%.' REDBACKER - July 14th

REDBACKER (Where's the name from Red?)

A more loyal XJO'er, you could not find.

His charts, because of his clearly thought out analysis, pragmatic disposition and no nonsense enquiring mind, adds re-assurance and continuity to this forum. Like someone else mentioned, it's a case of thumbing up and then reading.

Red could go anywhere and get readers, but he posts here because the XJO forum is full of very good looking people, like him. Mostly ex models and retired body builders.

Now, if you are one of the 98% of slackers who soak up Red's analysis everyday and can't be stuffed clicking a little mouse button as a thanks for his unpaid labour. Have a think about it! I'm sure - a lot of the time - he'd rather be down having a beer somewhere or doing quacking duck impressions with his grand children.

Although not the aim of writing and assembling a post, a thumb says ..

"Thanks for your effort, I got something out of it.".

Since we often have over a thousand readers a day, be nice to hear from a few more.

Don't worry about appearing stupid, I've got it all over you.

Happy trading

PS. I just had to have another look at CEB2's tattoo job. I can't - for the life of me - imagine a more perfect backside., and there's three!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.