XJO 0.73% 8,057.9 s&p/asx 200

redbacker's tale of two economies friday, page-15

1. 510 Posts.
    BD - you appear to have a similar trading affliction to me - and I feel your pain. What I am learning very fast is that

1) I do not possess the skills or personality to be a good day trader.
    2) I am however better and doing research, finding value- hopefully while others are saying how the 'market is always right'. Well the market changes it mind ALOT - but hopefully a good company will get recognised as value at some point (most times when I try to make a quick scalp - get burnt)

It is important to understand yourself, what makes you happy. For me - losing money is much more painful than the joy of making money. (this is why I am a bad gambler) ... hence sitting infront of the computer all day (like today) is almost self harm to me. But I still do it - WHY - live in the hope that I will improve - but we are who we are - and must adapt our game plan to suit. Some of the people on HC are far more gutsy than me - but it is their money - good luck - but no good getting into the sharemarket it is only going to make you unhappy.

My 2c worth - now I'll go back to my self harming ways and certainly taking on board some of the advice provided today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.