XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

So BD you want input from the stupid people. didn't Snake Lady...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So BD you want input from the stupid people. didn't Snake Lady ever tell you to be carefull what you wished for?? I think the photos in the police files at subiaco show thats another lesson you should have learnt.
    OK last Fri I posted that against my better judgement I was ridiculosly short (yep fluked another one). Well this friday finds me foolishly long.
    Reasons ok read back thru these last few months and you'll find the general consensus was down and then recover (rinse repeat) however there was a feeling July would be up and away August would be doom & gloom again what's changed?? the down bit is done and we are all a bit over it Hey we reacted worse than US to rerating, only Ben B saying no more economy destroying free money yet sent the yanks down, they need some cheer too and reporting season will give them that. Europe we all know I'ts a mess really I'ts all well documented and known so manipulators play on news to make $$, everyone would give the markets away and a slow stedy spiral to oblivion ensue without manipulation and the volitility it creates, A full moon tonight = market turn for some believers, ferrera has a turn date now .the cyccle guys can agree to dissagree wwith the dates. eveyone has an opinion and I'ts always an each way bet so why not hedge your positions (I don't)
    Here's what I've learn't in 15 years of investing and 5 years of trading.
    1. Thumbs up redbacka's posts pre reading Quality for free
    2. Always consider the quality contributors here. and should you not agree with them. have valid reasons and keep there opposing views at the back of you mind.
    3.If you are hoping/ wishing you are not trading
    4.Cut your losses quickly.
    5 see 4.
    6.read 4 again
    7. the most valuable point here is point 4 learning that is the hardest thing to do and the VITAL element in trading
    it is the most expensive and VALUABLE skill you can learn.It is against human nature to do it, it is hard to do it, no one want's to loose but when the market doesn't agree with you loosing is winning if you do it quickly.
    8.You have all embraced Big Daddy for his brilliant turn of phrase but you love him more for his honesty regarding the losses . You love him for that because you feel that someone you admire makes mistakes just like you do , kindred spirits. Hey I've lost heaps too I know the hanging on wishing hoping loosing thing too. I finally and expensively leart point 4.
    9.I'ts only money
    10. these folks here with you on XJO are decent people Voice you opinion, ask stupid questions not only will some other idiot like me be glad you asked instead of them they also want the answer. and sometimes the gurus experts and hero's of this forum learn something from the basic input of us silent majority. so come on crew get benind biggy and contribute
    We need you here now
    GAZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.