NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

Redbank - The next Copper Giant!, page-12

1. 5,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    This was Hugh response to me last week.

Thanksfor email.

Hopefullymy employ, and recent Board changes, are an indication of recognition of thepast challenges and a change of direction for the future. The RCP Chairman hasa clear vision for the future which I am aligned with (part of reason I took onthe role) and i/the Board will be much more vocal about that shortly.

Iknow it's a big ask of you, and other shareholders, to be patient but beforefronting the market with a clear strategy there is a veracity exercise I wantto go through to make sure my assumption are in fact correct. (I am only 3 daysinto the job and stuck in quarantine until Sunday!)

Whilstthe geology 'is what it is' and the technical team needs to determine the bestway to release its value, and as you correctly point out their are results tobe released imminently, it is only half the story if we don't get the peopleand corporate issues correct as well.

Iwill be a more market facing MD then those who have proceeded me so there willbe more opportunities for shareholders to interact with the Company.

Againthank you for your interest and being a shareholder.

I liked his response, but yes hurry up already! Good things should come very soon I feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.331K 582.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 427684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 967895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.