NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Redbank - The next Copper Giant!, page-2

1. 5,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    Now the more recent Hugh Thomas:

An experienced and results-driven Executive Leader with a record of demonstrated success over a 35 year career, I am a strategic leader passionate about gaining a deep understanding and solving unique challenges in the market. While my expertise lies in delivering strategies for financial services such as investment banking, superannuation, insurance, and other advisory services, I possess a range of demonstrated capabilities in leading global business units in the achievement of organisational goals for oil and gas, government and foreign policy, mining, and management consulting.

I am passionate about driving success from human elements in creativity and forward-thinking, and I take great pride in digging deep within an organisation to speak openly about the goals of a business and to find opportunities for growth. I have an advanced understanding of human nature which has enabled me to build trust with stakeholders to help them take a leap of faith, and to ensure that their leap can be made confidently.

I thrive in a dynamic environment where I can shape and instill a culture of success that also provides an opportunity to be stimulated and challenged. Honesty, equality, and ethics are at the core of my leadership capability, allowing me to coach teams to achieve personal and organisational successes that contribute to growing businesses beyond their current market capabilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.