ATG 0.00% 39.5¢ articore group limited

Redbubble Data & Performance, page-51

1. 1,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    @danbradster - agree Alexa definitely not going the right way. And most fund managers who hold RBL as their top 5 stock will be able to see that information too. So if the information is so easy to get, then why is it not reflected in the share price? Institutional managers would be using more sophisticated tools.

In terms of my own experience, I found Alexa to be notoriously unreliable as a data source.

Better to use in conjunction with semrush or similarweb. (Again, these would likely be inferior to the ones that institutions would be paying for).

My understanding of how Alexa works is it uses the data feed from Amazon plug-ins that are installed on PCs, so you are excluding Apple products and mobile browsers in the data. Many younger people don't use PCs and many older people don't use RBL, so you can see why the Alexa data is less useful.

The other point to make is RBL has a very good app and most millennials (which is RBL's core demographic) would be more inclined to purchase products using the mobile app (or mobile websites) rather than through the desktop.

(Although I must confess I've been using RBL as a funding source to buy some other stocks which are trading on 5x P/E - call it a rotation to value, if you will).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.