AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

vin123, good question (albeit one with no 'correct' answer as we...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    vin123, good question (albeit one with no 'correct' answer as we know none of this is a perfect science).

I know Adriano was suggesting 1000boepd would be required/expected for a $100m market cap. They were talking 5c in that thread, but lets conservatively call it 4cps (as that is closer to $100m anyway).

Break that down (if you feel comfortable doing it in this manner) and each 100boepd is worth 0.4cps.

that is my take on it, but tbh i feel it is a bit like playing darts blindfolded and facing the wrong way. too many unknowns (NRI of each Birch well, when the 3 farm-ins go into APO stage, decline rates, colorado, etc). The upside is finance imo, it will allow continued drilling in Texas, and a slow but methodical process in colorado. 680boepd looks like it can be replicated in Texas (and if the NRI is 22.5% then it is net about 150boepd to AKK). Not too far off 500boepd at the moment (a couple more participation wells i think) so if you want to use 0.4cps per 100boepd then AKK is fully valued to that level (but no valuation on future drilling)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.