DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

RedChip preso

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    That was a lot better than I hoped. Come confirmations, some expanded details. Here is what i thought was important:

- SMS interactive platform (we are mobile phone type agnostic, great for developing an ddeveloed word under one back end system)
    - Cash marekt opportunity is very large (in India for example)
    - Travellers could use Airpocket for themselves to generate own Aircodes (this is a great use case IMO)
    - Main competitive advantage in using blockchain (apart from to user in ease, speed, cost etc) seems to be massive cost savings in compliance. He said for example that up to 10 systems might have to be be dug through under current systems. With our process it is one system which provides real time monitoring and can be accessed by law enforcement simply through providing a relevant key. Storage over time of KYC etc seems to be anoter advanatge.
    - TELCO: Great info here on the 11%, how they might use this as enabling a marketting campaign and importantly TELCO IS GOING TO MARKET DIRECTLY TO UO TO 100M PEOPLE!
    - Jorge Nicolua still active and involved!
    - Use case in fee savings for ATM for low amounts (ie good exmaple give if you wanted to borrow $10 from your mate and avoid a 25% ATM fee)

The usual mentions of partnerships "in discussion" but this was presneted very confidently and I feel a lot more comfortable after it. Good job Z.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.