LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Redcloud maintains BUY and $1.35 price target for LRS, page-12

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Great post Dawg ,as usual ,and that 37% premium on market price ,seems to be a standard premium.

However ,my gut feeling ,and nothing more ,is that the LRS board want to get to production.

It is CG's baby, and he wants to do a Sigma 2.0, and bringing Peter Oliver (Greenbushes) on board ,who expertise is, to bring mines into production.

Why would you do that, if you were not going to production?

Yes ,I agree MRE will increase this year ,and I believe they plan another in mid 24.

I think you are correct, and 85 MT is possible ,and I hope 100MT ,that would be the magic number, as they said they want to be a Tier 1 producer.

My point is, a sell out before production ,would be very detrimental to all SH.(and management).

Long range holding is the game over the next 2 years ,and I hope the bedwetters in here ,who seemed to have multiplied in recent times calm down,

I know many are short term traders here ,and that's fine .

I was too, a few years ago ,buying LTR at 22c selling at 44c ,woo hoo ,made a quick $8K in 3 weeks.

I thought i was so smart ,but I was a f*wit .

The problem is, you do not realise you a f*wit at the time.

That is a lesson we all need to learn.

Dawg is correct, its how you react to setbacks ,and stuff ups (,like me !).

Remember, the stock market transfers wealth from the impatient (me LTR) to the patient.

Remember, LRS is well managed ,it has a great project with a lot of upside, offtake agreements with finance attached hopefully ,
    Low opex /capex and pro mining regulator, allowing quick advancement into production .

The Aussie Lithium (LTR apart) plays will be lucky to get into production within 5 years ,Canada 8-10 years.

Due to significant Greentape/native title issues.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.