LU7 0.00% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

Reddit Organized Betting Against ASX Stocks, page-25

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    You do realise you can also comment on the same reddit post saying how great the other one is... As currently you are making a fool of yourself TBH.

However by doing this you would actually be making a discussion and debate to change people's mind especially if someone was actually considering which one between some other pyramid scheme backed business with scammers and a business as @Woldanorf has commented on his reasons for his decision (rightly or wrongly is your opinion but he has made what he feels is the right decision based on what he think and only through educating him on why it may not be the right decision may change his mind - however saying his post is anti-competitive behaviour he has certainly looked at your claim and just shook his head and laughed at the idiocy of your comments (this is IMO).

If I said Australia has the best cricket team and are going to win the world cup do you think this would go against the anti-competitive behaviour, do you think that India, England, South African, NZ etc cricket teams would be kicking up a stink over some random person's opinion and say how anti-competitive it is and if Australia one the only reason why the won was because this post on reddit hurt the moral of the team and the mindset and thus sue Cricket Australia and/or the individual reddit user or even reddit itself over the comment.

I have already outlined where the correct course of action would be of reporting it to the ACCC if you so strongly feel this way but I seriously hope you get fined for wasting their resources as currently you appear to be wasting a lot of natural resources...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.121M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.647K 527.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 380117 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 177194 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.