TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

reddys q1 results, page-12

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    Cake- hard for anyone to interpret, I'm not sure if it's Reddy's being tricky, or if it's just been lost in translation. Most likely abit of both...

My interpretation would be something along the lines of; although Fonda growth has increased on a YoY basis, there has been some price erosion with has affected bottom line sales/ revenues.

Supertramp- "The rupee depreciation boosted revenue and accounted for half of its revenue growth."

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/generics-sale-boosts-dr-reddys-net-7-in-q1/article4970068.ece

Don't also forget that the Rupee has been losing steady ground to the USD aswell, so I'm wondering what sort of impact that could have on Fonda Margins this quarter? On another note, it also explains how US sales(excluding Propecia)could be described as "flat", yet revenues are up.

frankj- I believe that "large spike" could of been the final costs associated with the failed IPO, which they'd rolled over from previous quarters, Totalling somewhere from 3-3.5 million.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.