MXQ 0.00% 2.3¢ max trust

Do you remember these posts Yes thats right You posted each...

1. 1,933 Posts.
    Do you remember these posts Yes thats right You posted each one.Any time your ready Feel Free.........
    "Durmo

Are you for real DID YOU LOOK AT THE CHART ?

Have you seen the NTA ?

From a low of .005 less than 3 months ago to a high of .05 that is 900%. Even if you look at yesterdays close of .041 that is still over 700% return.

your comment was

I say its looking very sick

Please if you have anymore stocks that you are thinking look sick. Can you post them up here please I might make enough to retire in 6 months lol

Please before making one line slings at a co do some actual research lol"
    "Lol you must be joking 2 trades of 10,000 = $800.00 and you are calling it a pump and now the dump. Down from .041 to .040
    Look out below lol

Really you should go and do some research"

"Well DURMO Let me tell you MXQ went from 4c straight to 5c on only 100k volume in ONE DAY and then the next day came back and has since then traded a bit more volume between these points.
    For someone that has been watching MXQ over the last several months to see the sp up or down 25% 30% 40% it happens with so little on offer. That is just the way it goes.

"Like I asked do you have anymore stocks in this category ? (sick) I am looking to make some more profit lol"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.